Consulting a reference librarian at the Library's information desk is the first step in developing a search strategy for research papers and assignments. Librarians guide students and faculty in using the library's Research Tools.
- First, choose a virtual or in-person consultation.
- Next, choose a librarian by name if there is a librarian you would specifically like to work with them. Otherwise, please leave "No preference" selected.
- Select an available date and time and click "Continue."
- You will be prompted to log in using your MVCC credentials.
- Fill out the appointment request form.
- Check your MVCC email to receive a confirmation and any other communication about your appointment.